Are you looking for an opportunity that will provide financial assistance to allow you to further your academic achievement and your desire to help people achieve better overall health? The International Institute of Cosmetic Dentistry/ Dr. Samsavar DDS wants to help you achieve your goals!
To that end, we would like to cordially invite you to enter our 2018 International Institute of Cosmetic Dentistry / Dr. Samsavar DDS Essay contest which provides a $1500 scholarship. The International Institute of Cosmetic Dentistry's Essay contest offers financial assistance to students who are seeking a career in dentistry or dental hygiene.
To enter, each applicant is required to submit an essay.
The winner will be granted the $1,500 scholarship as a stipend.
Your essay should be between 750 and 1000 words in length. The essay topic should be related to dentistry or dental hygiene, and it should be written from the perspective of a student. Dentistry, the reason you have chosen this career and how the community can be served should be mentioned.
- The target audience is other students entering the field, who could benefit from your insight and advice.
- Essays will be judged based on the level of helpfulness they can deliver as well as their tone and sincerity. Essays with incorrect spelling, punctuation, grammar or sentence structure will not be considered.
- All essay submissions will be judged for tone and sincerity. While expertise is not required for this essay, it is helpful. All essays must be checked for punctuation, sentence structure, and grammar prior to submission in order to be considered.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a dental or dental hygiene education program in order to be considered. Proof of your enrollment in your program may be requested as a part of determining your eligibility for this scholarship.
- Employees and family members of employees of The International Institute of Cosmetic Dentistry/ Dr. Samsavar are not eligible to participate in this scholarship program.
- Write and save your essay in Microsoft Word. It should be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 11:59 PM PST on December 20, 2018.
- Make sure the file name includes your first and last name, and the name of the school where you are currently enrolled. For example, you can name your file in this fashion: JOHN_SMITH_UNIVERSITY_OF_CALIFORNIA_DAVIS.docx
When you send the email with your essay submission, write "IICD ESSAY SCHOLARSHIP ENTRY" as the subject line of your email. In the body of the email include the following details:
- Your Contact Information (First and Last Name, Email Address, Telephone Number, Permanent Mailing Address)
- Name of the School Where You are Currently Enrolled
- Name of Degree/Education Program
All entries will become the sole property of The International Institute of Cosmetic Dentistry to be used at the discretion of IICD with no recompense to the author.
The payment of $1500 will be distributed in the form of a stipend after the submission deadline has passed.
If you have questions about applying for this scholarship, please contact The International Institute of Cosmetic Dentistry for details Scholarship@drsamsavar.com.